Friday, April 29, 2011

Random Random Random

Quick Update: Completely winging this blog entry.

Song Stuck In My Head: "Smile" by Avril Lavigne. Just found out the guy directing the video to this amazing new single has directed pretty much the majority of my favorite pop/rock music videos. Panic! At the Disco anyone?

So today is very rushed day. Both of my BFF's are sorta in chaos, I had to turn in a poorly-made fable about a rabbit and a duck (another day?) annnnnnd I'm seriously relieved it's Friday. Anyhow, no legit blog entry today. Just random stuff.

First off, for any Gleeks/or anti-Gleeks out there...I do adore this performance of "Born This Way".



There was also a scene where they danced to this new song, "Barbara Streisand". Has anyone heard it? It's seriously the most ridiculous song in the universe. It's all dance music and then one random person saying the name of the song.

But, oddly, it's quite catchy.

Anyhow, since this is just a random post, why not mention NOVELTEE(N)? A.K.A, new blog that just started up. And yes, I'm totally mentioning them to enter their contests (especially this one!) but the blog seems cool so far. Do follow! It's one of the rare For Teens by Teens blogs!

Okay, see you later!

Oh, and LBH - here's a drinking buddy!

1 comment:

  1. ahahahahha, Love that cat!
    I just watched that Glee episode last night. I can't remember if it was in the same episode, but I saw the Barbara Streisand one yesterday too. I also thought it was soooo dumb. I mean, they DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!!!11
    Well, I'm gonna go check out that blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete